If you are looking for help getting your wind turbine erected, we offer a range of services in-house in relation to wind turbine planning and development:
Site Identification and Preliminary Assessment of Potential Prospect
- 1. Initial desktop feasibility study including assessment of the following:
- Financial modelling and turbine selection.
- National/ Local Statutory Planning designations, Ecology and impact on landscape.
- Local authority planning policy guidelines.
- Scheduled Ancient Monuments (SAM) and Cultural Heritage.
- Aviation and MOD (NATS, CAA, BAA)
- Noise impact.
- Ground conditions
- Shadow flicker.
- Local Access.
- Local topography constraints
- Nominal turbine location.
- Grid connection.
- Effect on communications.
- 2. Initial consultation with local planning authority.
- 3. Pre-screening letter sent out to planners for Scoping Opinion.
- 4. Consultation correspondence – CAA, NATS, MOD and NERL.
- 5. Site visits to micro-site turbine and further assessment of access and local topography.
- 6. Review of Title documents
- 7. Contract negotiation with Turbine Manufacturer
- 8. Option Agreement and Energy Supply Agreement
- 9. Arrange signing of necessary legal agreement
Submission of Planning Application
- 10. Coordinate all raster and vector maps
- 11. Noise assessment
- 12. AutoCAD drawing work – elevations, sections, site plans, block plans, foundation details
- 13. Meeting with planner
- 14. SNH data collated for ecology/wildlife report plus plan
- 15. Past map data collated for historical data plus plan
- 16. Site visit – photographs taken from approx. 15 locations and GPS noted & photomontage view plan produced for Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA)
- 17. Windfarmer ZTVs produced
- 18. SNH plan
- 19. Environmental statement
- 20. Cumulative turbine plan and wireframe
- 21. Planning submission
Submission of Grid Application
- 22. Prepare and submit application for grid connection
- 23. Monitoring and project managing planning and grid applications.
Access Energy plc
45 Charlotte Square